Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ravenlock's Christmas Wishlist

The good for nothing bummer has many wants for Christmas...
  • spend the 25th day of December with her special someone who calls him bummer (9 years of commitment and they haven't spent a single Christmas day together)
  •  a domain name and a web host (for his new vice)
  •  a phone worthy to replace his obsolete w710i
  •  a zoom lens for his SLR
  • brand new rubber shoes (his 2 years old running shoes is giving up on him)
  • new mags and tires for his ride
  • a JG M4 Stubby Killer
  • a surfboard (8" long or more) so he could try another good for nothing habit
  •  a car, Mitsubishi Estrada is ok, you can put a lot of stuff on the back (surfboard, a cooler full of beers, a bike, people, etc...)
  •  World Peace

1 comment:

  1. But how? O_O

    Haha. xD For that, I deleted it. xD But not your fault. And for that ulit, I think it's obvious that I never wanted anyone I personally know to find it. I was thinking out loud, I did not intend to share it to anyone.

    Hehe. Thanks, Kuya JM. :) Makilabay man. xD

    ReplyDelete